Welcome to Morehampton Townhouse
Stay 1.6km from St. Stephen's Green in Dublin 2 where you can enjoy easy access to Dublin City's major tourist attractions. Morehampton Townhouse is a historical Georgian Guesthouse situated in Donnybrook / Ballsbridge area of Dublin 4.
Many Local Attractions
- Walk to St. Stephen's Green in 20-minutes or 10-mins by bus from across the street.
- Take the Dublin City Bus Tour from St. Stephen's Green or walk to nearby Trinity College.
- Stay near the RDS in Ballsbridge - 10 minutes or less to walk.
- 10 minute walk to US Embassy Ballsbridge and Aviva Stadium.
- 20 minute walk to UCD Belfield.
- You will be a 15-minute walk from Ranelagh Village.
- Car Parking is FREE when you book direct through this website.
What Customers Say
C.Flammia (United Kingdom)
"It was a lovely stay, the room was extremely clean and tidy and the beds were comfy. The breakfast was amazing and the staff were extremely helpful. All in all I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of staying here"
V.DeGeorges (Ireland) Stayed in June
"The most friendly and helpful staff we've ever encountered! Comfortable beds, immaculate bathroom, lovely breakfast. Would definitely stay there again"
Mark Moran (United Kingdom)
"Friendly welcome, helpful staff, breakfast excellent. Good location, within walking distance of town centre (or local bus stop outside)."
Superb Dublin Location
With easy access from Dublin Airport by the Aircoach, which passes every 10 minutes and on Route N11 from Dun Laoghaire Port, Morehampton Townhouse is an ideal choice if you are visiting Dublin for business or pleasure.
The bus service from Morehampton Road to Dublin city centre is very frequent. Bus numbers 46A and 39A go directly into the city centre and the journey time is approximately 10-minutes. Bus number 145 goes to Heuston Train Station this is where you take trains to West and South of Ireland.
Directions & Getting to us
Getting to the O2 Arena
Getting to the Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Road