Important Notice Concerning COVID-19
Updated 10th September 2020
Rest assured as we all continue to adjust our ways, we want to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we are taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. Our promise is to ensure you that the safety and well-being of you and our employees is our top priority. Our staff have been retrained and will continue to receive ongoing training on hygiene. Across each of our Townhouses we have implemented a commitment to stricter hygiene rules.
- Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant products.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests in public areas.
- We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated. with COVID-19.
- Each of our team members has been briefed on how to deal with guests who are feeling unwell. We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitisation of all of the common touch points such as door handles; reception desk; stairs bannisters and public areas.
- Our cleaning and disinfectant products are provided by www.ECOLAB.COM.
- All our towels and bed linen are provided by www.KingsLaundry.com
- We have introduced express check in and check out facility for all arrivals and departures (your credit card will be pre-authorised on arrival, charged on departure and we will send you a receipt via email).We ask that our guests use credit or debit card.
- Our hotel receptions have sneeze screens.
- We have ensured that our linen, towels and other textile items are washed on a higher temperature by a professional laundry facility.
- We have implemented full procedures for sanitizing our bedrooms including all touch points.
How you can help as a Guest
- Should you present with any symptoms of Coronavirus or feel unwell during your stay, we kindly ask that you stay in your bedroom and contact our Front Desk team.
- We will arrange for a Doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
- If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the front desk by phone and the a senior member of staff will assist you.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Dublin and wish you a safe and pleasant trip.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.