GUEST HOTEL INFORMATION
General Information about Morehampton Townhouse
- Wi-Fi codes are posted in your room or you can call us by dialing 0 from the phone in your room
- For guests with special requirements, please feel free to discuss your specific needs with reception staff.
- Departure time is 11:00-AM
- Luggage - You may store your luggage with us free of charge.
- Taxi - Please contact reception if you would like to reserve transport to the airport or would like information on public transport.
- Housekeeping - If you do not wish to avail of room service please notify reception or hang the No disturb sign outside your bedroom door.
- Laundry – Please let us know if you require this service, we charge €6 per bag of washing and €6 per dry bag of drying.
- Iron and ironing boards - are provided for use throughout the house on each floor, kindly return once iron has cooled down.
To Contact Reception or Night Staff –
- Dial 0 from your bedroom phone
- WhatsApp or Text message – 085 8570072
- Dial 0 from the phone on the Reception Desk
Fire Safety (please read)
- If you discover a fire - to raise alarm dial 0 for reception. Tell receptionist/night porter location of fire OR break the glass of the nearest fire alarm point (located on each landing).
- Refer to the fire escape route displayed on the wall or behind your door inside your room.
- In the event of a fire, emergency lighting will guide you along this route
- If the fire alarm sounds: Continuous sounding of the alarm signals an emergency. Vacate building immediately via the escape route referred to above.
- If your escape route is impeded by fire return immediately to your room closing all doors between yourself and the fire.
- The fire-safety doors will provide sufficient protection from the fire and permit time for the Emergency Services to implement rescue procedures.
- Fire Assembly Point- Please assemble in the front garden. The gate to the garden is located outside on the right hand side.
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.