Welcome To The Morehampton Townhouse
You can enjoy easy access to Dublin City's major tourist attractions, and business districts of Ballsbridge and Dublin 2 when you stay at Morehampton Townhouse, a Georgian Guesthouse & B&B located in Donnybrook / Ballsbridge area of Dublin 4.
Many Local Attractions
- Walk to St. Stephen's Green from Morehampton Townhouse in 20-minutes.
- Take the Dublin City Bus Tour from St. Stephen's Green or walk to nearby Trinity College.
- If you don't wish to walk, catch the bus from across the road and have easy access to the 3Arena and the Temple Bar District.
- Stay near the RDS in Ballsbridge - 10 minutes or less to walk.
- A 3 minute walk to Herbert Park Ballsbridge for a leisurely walk or run.
- 10 minute walk to US Embassy Ballsbridge and Aviva Stadium.
- 20 minute walk to UCD Belfield.
- You will be a 15-minute walk from Ranelagh Village.
- Free Car Parking (please let us know in advance by email or phone).
- Family rooms available.
What Customers Say
C.Flammia (United Kingdom)
"It was a lovely stay, the room was extremely clean and tidy and the beds were comfy. The breakfast was amazing and the staff were extremely helpful. All in all I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of staying here"
V.DeGeorges (Ireland) Stayed in June
"The most friendly and helpful staff we've ever encountered! Comfortable beds, immaculate bathroom, lovely breakfast. Would definitely stay there again"
Mark Moran (United Kingdom)
"Friendly welcome, helpful staff, breakfast excellent. Good location, within walking distance of town centre (or local bus stop outside)."
Superb Dublin Location
With easy access from Dublin Airport by the Aircoach, which passes every 10 minutes and on Route N11 from Dun Laoghaire Port, Morehampton Townhouse is an ideal choice if you are visiting Dublin for business or pleasure.
The bus service from Morehampton Road to Dublin city centre is very frequent. Bus numbers 46A and 39A go directly into the city centre and the journey time is approximately 10-minutes. Bus number 145 goes to Heuston Train Station this is where you take trains to West and South of Ireland.
Directions & Getting to us
Getting to the O2 Arena
Getting to the Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Road