Important Notice Concerning COVID-19
Thank you for considering staying at Morehampton Townhouse.
We want to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we are taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. We completed our Failte Ireland training and passed their safety and cleaning guidelines test. All staff members have completed essential hygiene and safety control training and across each of our Townhouses we have implemented a commitment to stricter hygiene rules.
- Our team members have been provided with a sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks & disinfectant products.
- We use Ecolab Professional Cleaning Products. (www.ECOLAB.com)
- We have implemented additional cleaning & sanitising of all of the common touch points such as door handles; reception desk; stairs banisters and public areas.
- All linen and towels are professionally laundered at Kings Laundry (www.KingsLaundry.com)
- Hand sanitiser, masks and gloves are available for guests throughout the Property.
- We continue providing up-to-date information & personal hygiene protocols to our employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with COVID-19.
- Disinfecting and a rigorous cleaning regime in all our bedrooms.
- Enhanced cleaning with Ecolab Professional cleaning products and staff training.
- Daily staff temperature checks.
- Use of PPE/staff trained on correct use of masks and all PPE.
- A dedicated “Stay Safe” Team.
- Social Distancing.
- We have introduced express check in and check out facility for all arrivals and departures (your credit card will be pre-authorised on arrival, charged on departure and we will send you a receipt via email).
- Our hotel reception have sneeze screens
How you can help as a Guest
- Should you present with any symptoms of Coronavirus or feel unwell during your stay, we kindly ask that you stay in your bedroom and contact our Front Desk team.
- We will arrange for a Doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
- If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the front desk by phone and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
If you would like to discuss any of the above or simply have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone on + 353 1 6688866 and we will we more than happy to help you.
The way we operate and present may appear different from your previous visits, but please be assured a warm welcome still awaits you. We can assure you of our best service and attention at all times.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Dublin and wish you a safe and pleasant trip.