GUEST HOTEL INFORMATION
General Information about Morehampton Townhouse
- Wi-Fi codes are posted in your room or you can call us by dialing 0 from the phone in your room
- For guests with special requirements, please feel free to discuss your specific needs with reception staff.
- Departure time is 11:00-AM
- Luggage - You may store your luggage with us free of charge.
- Taxi - Please contact reception if you would like to reserve transport to the airport or would like information on public transport.
- Housekeeping - If you do not wish to avail of room service please notify reception or hang the No disturb sign outside your bedroom door.
- Laundry – Please let us know if you require this service, we charge €6 per bag of washing and €6 per dry bag of drying.
- Iron and ironing boards - are provided for use throughout the house on each floor, kindly return once iron has cooled down.
To Contact Reception or Night Staff –
- Dial 0 from your bedroom phone
- WhatsApp or Text message – 085 8570072
- Dial 0 from the phone on the Reception Desk
Fire Safety (please read)
- If you discover a fire - to raise alarm dial 0 for reception. Tell receptionist/night porter location of fire OR break the glass of the nearest fire alarm point (located on each landing).
- Refer to the fire escape route displayed on the wall or behind your door inside your room.
- In the event of a fire, emergency lighting will guide you along this route
- If the fire alarm sounds: Continuous sounding of the alarm signals an emergency. Vacate building immediately via the escape route referred to above.
- If your escape route is impeded by fire return immediately to your room closing all doors between yourself and the fire.
- The fire-safety doors will provide sufficient protection from the fire and permit time for the Emergency Services to implement rescue procedures.
- Fire Assembly Point- Please assemble in the front garden. The gate to the garden is located outside on the right hand side.